Things we like about this coffee;
- A very easy, drinkable black coffee that tastes creamy and sweet on its own without adding a thing to it
- Brews with a pleasantly sweet, nutty, chocolatey aroma
- This Peruvian coffee is grown on the slopes of the Andes at lower altitudes which give it a light body but is very flavorful
The Alpaca (Peru)
Altitude - 4,000 ft. above sea level
- Single origin organically grown beans from Peru
- Chocolatey, Mellow, Sweet flavor profiles
- Medium Roast
- 16 oz. (453g) of Goodness
- For a perfect cup of coffee, use 7 grams/coffee per 6 fluid ounces/water
Shipping for 1 bag is a flat rate of $2.
BUY 2 OR MORE BAGS AND GET FREE SHIPPING!!!